Sign-up for Jimmy’s mailing list here: http://fburls.com/86-ewmgu8SH
Contest Rules and Regulations
Jimmy Rankin Christmas ‘Win A Guitar’ Contest
Contest begins November 30th and ends December 23rd!
Jimmy Rankin Christmas ‘Guitar’ Contest
Contest begins November 30th and ends December 23rd
1. Eligibility: The Jimmy Rankin Christmas ‘Win a Guitar’ Contest is open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec, who are 16 years of age and older. Proof of eligibility may be required. Void in U.S. Territories, or where prohibited or restricted by law. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. How To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER CONTEST OR WIN PRIZE.
Contest runs from 9:00 am EST, November 30th 15th, 2013 to 5:00 pm EST December 23rd (the “promotional period”). To enter for PRIZE PACKS ONLY, sign up for the Jimmy Rankin Mailing List by entering a valid email address at Jimmy Rankin’s
official website (http://jimmyrankin.com). To be eligible for the Grand Prize of
the Guitar, in addition to being a member of the mailing list you must send either
a) proof of purchase for any dates on the Jimmy Rankin Christmas Tour 2013 to
the email email@example.com; b) proof of purchase of Jimmy Rankin’s
album ‘Tinsel Town.’ Proof of Purchase constitutes any visual proof that the Entrant
has purchased tickets for the performance or a physical or digital copy of the
album ‘Tinsel Town’; or c) send the answer to the following question to the above
address: “What is your favourite Jimmy Rankin song and why?” Accepted entries, but not limited to, include a photograph of the ticket or CD, a photograph of the Entrant holding the ticket or CD, a receipt, a scan of the ticket, a screenshot of your music library with Tinsel Town playing a photograph of the Entrant at the concert, a screenshot of a message on Social Media showing that they had been in attendance at the performance, etc. Winners will be selected from among all eligible e-mail entries received by 5:00 pm EST on or about December 23rd, 2013. Players may enter only once. A limit of one on-line entry per person, e-mail address and/or family or household. No purchase is necessary to enter for runner-up prizes of Prize Packs. Any purchases will not increase your chances of winning. If multiple on-line entries are received from the same person, e-mail address or household, only the last entry received will be qualified. The use of a false name, alias or e-mail address will disqualify an entrant. In the case that e-mail is not available, an entry can be sent to the following address so long as is includes full name, address, telephone number and a note identifying what Contest the entrant is submitting to: Dale Speaking Ltd, 84 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON, M5R 2H2
3. General Conditions: Song Dog Music Co. Ltd or Dale Speaking Ltd. (the Companies officiating the contest) reserve the rights to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Companies reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by the Companies in their discretion. In such event, the Companies reserve the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Companies also reserve the right to prohibit you from participating in the Contest, if, at their discretion, they find you to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or you repeatedly show a disregard for, or attempt to elude these Contest Official Rules.
4. Total Quantity: Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is ($960.00 CDN); and Odds of Winning: [a] Prize (1): One (1) winner will receive (1) Epiphone DR100 Guitar. [b] Prize (2): three (3) winners will win a Prize Pack containing one (1) Jimmy Rankin t-shirt, one (1) Jimmy Rankin ball cap, one (1) signed Jimmy Rankin CD set, one (1) guitar pick pendant, and one (1) bottle opener.
5. To Claim Prize: Winner will be notified by e-mail, overnight mail or phone call and may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within three (3) days after prize notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If an entrant is determined to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
6. Limitation of Liability: Neither Jimmy Rankin, Song Dog Music Co. Ltd. nor Dale Speaking Ltd. are responsible for or liable for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials: stolen, lost, late, forged, defaced, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries, nor for any electronic miscommunication or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this program.